Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Summer OOTD: Top It Off



Let's feel the sun - Oh not so much! I know and you know I love the sun - we love it, but sometime we want to take a break from the tan thingy right, so wearing long sleeves is not a crime, It is totally alright. As long as your alright, is still alright. Been loving this Fedora Hat that I bought somewhere in Calamba, they became my favorite hat. Rocking the fashion pop up lip color of Pink and Red, yay I am too afraid to close my mouth they will eventually love to shade each other up. This sweater that I bought from a Thrift Store (P50) kinda makes me feel comfortable and casual every time I wear it, the type that I want to wear when I am on a run I don't need to keep worrying about my lovely fats. Circle Skirt; Bazaar (100) Oxford Shoes;Thrift Store (100)  

Have a Happy Summer!