Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Summer OOTD: Chillin'Out


Now, it's all about the sun. I got to spend my first weekend getaway for Summer 2014 with my friends and classmates at Taal, Lake in Batangas. Our trip is not the costly that we didn't even pay a peny to swim in the Lake, maybe that's why we enjoyed it so much, money is too fast this days.  

Outfit; I am wearing this Cream Brulee Crochet Top that I got from a Thrift Store for 25 pesos, it actually have a shirt in it but I remove it and turns out like this, awesome. Camisole from Zara, Shorts from Thrift Store, Dream Catcher Necklace from LB, Sunglasses, Flip Flops from Ipanema. 

Photo: CTO 
Jumpshots! <3 Post your jumpshots too.  

BSBA 4 Mktg (Dannah, Jhen, Cherry, Me, Rothesa, Shiela, Riclon, Raymond, Eljohn, & Jesner)   
x o x o
Unang Hirit sa Tag Init
#PINASmile
#Summer2014