Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer OOTD: Flower Power



Flowers make me think of summer all the time! The bright sun, darker shadows. 
This casual get up makes me feel so femme but carefree, the floral skirt (Bread n' Butter; San Pablo: Actually I hate the salesperson there, instead of making the customers buy they keep on rolling their eyes like they are insecure or something) anyway this skirt used to be a peplum skirt but I couldn't match an outfit that will satisfy me craving so I cut it out and I love the result, mix and match baby. I am a fan of statement shirts like this one from Tee Party; Sm Calamba Dept. Store, they're like the hammer that will show you what to do, I wear statement shirts that I believe in, you should too. 
 Finally got my self a Flower Crown; Acesoriz, they are my best of friends now. You can grab one in all Acesoriz Branch in SM, I got mine from Sm Calamba (Php 149.00)   
I had fun wearing something so bright and fun like this outfit! 
Photo (c) Mark Joseph Basco