Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Scene Stealer


The Facts and Fucks.


This is too sudden, it just came in my mind that I should make a post about myself since I am posting and sharing my styleperation to you, then might as well share who is "Aira"  base on my not so equal judgement (lol), such as I always tell myself infront of others that I am beautiful, then they will not agree but it's okay i have my not so equal judgement of myself. About Me:"

Facts: A girl that will surely say she's beautiful everyday even I just got out of bed the "gandang ganda sa sarili" effect. Well, no one will give me confidence aside from myself so why not make it sure that I will not miss comlimenting myself, even though compliments from others sound good and more delicious. Fucks: I am insecure. I have a lot of them, they are like my allergies I don't want them but they are just there and unknowingly making it a part of my life. My Nose and my Complexion is my biggest frenemies, I love them but I hate them sometimes, I am Flawsome!. 

Facts: Smiling, the thing that I love the most about my self, my bestfriend told me that it suits me, the smiling thing whenever I am having a shoot and she is there she always tells me, smile! smile! smile! And I guess, I admit ... that whenever I am smiling in the picture I feel more refresh and confident than making a weird face. And this smile, brings me more friends and acquaintances. I love showing people that I am happy and smiling so that their life can be happy too, hawa hawa nga diba?! :) When someone is having a bad day, smile at them and maybe you will never know, it did help them... a lot. Fucks: Ugly alert! I look creepy having a sad face and I hate it. 

Facts: Staring at this people at LookBook and theirs Blogs is my hobby: Style Godess; Camille Co, Lauren Uy, Kryz Uy, Patricia Prieto, and Style God; David Guison. They are like my style inspiration, a part of me keeps being motivated whenever I see them blogging and doing what they love, maybe someday I will be like them too. (daydreaming! hoping!) Fucks: Loading sucks! "the internet is so slow that I will just click back than waiting for the photo to load". Yep. Like everyone in this world, I am a monster whenever the internet go slow and crawl. 

Facts: I am a fashion blogger, trying really hard to be a writer (wattpad), frustrated singer and guitarist include drummer in there,and dreams to be professionally compensated creative & graphic designer. Still finding out what to do but for the record I am a multi tasker so I did all of them. Being a fashion blogger keeps me kill my time and gets all my time sometimes, but it makes me happy, letting people see what are my styleperations,or how I convey myself. I pour all my emotions in writing romcomdrama stories at wattpad, I may be trying hard sometimes I do admit that, I am not really that good but typing thousands of words and letting my emotions pours down is one of the thing I want to keep until my fingers can't move anymore. Fucks: I freak out to much when I am not doing well with the things I love. Control-freak. 

Facts: I am in madly, weirdly, deeply in love with my boyfriend. Fucks: ????? *blink* *stare* *iling iling ang ulo* *isip isip* ,,, Nothing I can write in here... so be it.


Thanks for reading and click away!!