Friday, January 17, 2014

OOTD: Random Act!


Random Acts ... of craziness! Overload! 

I had this photoshoot inside our house, and I prepare all of the things I need, it' been pretty tiring and fun at the same time. Thank goodness, selftimer is invented! and also a tripod. As you can all see, I am having the most comfortable shoot I ever had, no one looking, no one staring at me intently and no gossip! Overload with happiness! I can pose whatever I want. 

I wore this outfit last Christmas, I didn't have time to shoot so I decided that I will wear the same outfit again for a photoshoot, and that day is this day. Yey!.  I am wearing, Black Cami by YG, Braided Belt by USSO, Heart Denim Short by Levis (This is DIYed! Look through my post to see how you can make something like this) Fedora Hat, Princess Cut Earrings, and my loving Oxford that I got for 100 pesos. It never let me down, I always wear this shoes whenever I go, shopping, work; it's all on me.
 Sorry about my thighs! I am working on it ^___^v