Sunday, January 19, 2014

Calda Pizza



Photo Diary,


Good Food, Good Friends. Weekends gave me more idea of lbeing happy and carefree, Laugh more and Care Less. Today, Me and my College friends to get some time for each other, we first visited the church at Tanauan City then we headed to Walter Mart, Tanauan to eat Brunch at Mcdo (The Classic get together will never be complete without eating at a fastfood chain). After strolling at the mall we decided to get some delicious pizza at Calda Pizza; PG Alert! We ordered Hawain flavored pizza in XL "20 that cost 500 pesos, and Red Tea for drinks, love the tea btw. I lost count how many slice I ate but I think and my friend thinks that I ate the most number of slices, cravings and lots of it! It's like when you start eating it, you coudn't stop until your stomach looks ugly in your dress. 
Calda Pizza is a place to visit with your friends and family, and .... when you're too hungry.  



Czarina, Dannah. Eljohn, Cherry, Baby Prince, Shiela and Me  



Love, Aira