Monday, June 16, 2014

The Big Bag Theory

 




More is definitely more, more prints, more details, more awesome post. This time I create a world of patterns and boldness, toss the black and white tops & bottom. I find it fascinating when I can pull a bold outfit not caring about the world and their conspiracy, it's not always a bold&pattern day so I kinda feel awesome about this whole thing, and add the heels too,its quite killing me awhile ago but I survive anyway. 

Bag; Parisian; Sm Dept. Store, this is my new lover. It gives more what I need I can put anything and everything inside it and I am loving it. Shoes; Ebony in Khaki; Parisian; Sm Dept. Store. (If you'll notice it, I LOVE PARISIAN SHOES AND BAG! I have my killer heels-s and Basic Heels by Parisian and Bags from Parisian, my second home!) Top; Jewels; Walter Calamba.