Saturday, June 21, 2014

Crop Tops are girls bestfriend




"Crop Tops are girls best friend; if you don't have a boyfriend being all fired up about how the tummy is showing and making a fuss about it" kidding aside (He'll probably make fun out of me because of this) 
 It's fun wearing this Crop Top that I got for 25 pesos; Ukay Ukay and acid washed denim jacket;Ukay Ukay that I forgot the cost but probably about 50 to 25 pesos. Still loving this GAP shorts that I got from a bargain for 100 pesos in, Walter its in super sale in the Surplus Shop. Parisian Shoes are my precious item, and so this too, it actually have this Taurus Design but I have to take it down; the merely reason that I am not a Taurus but I love the design of this flats, like the Charlotte Olympia shoes that I saw in an Online Shop.

(c) Mark Joseph Basco