Thursday, May 23, 2013

DIY: Wide-leg Slacks into Trendy Shorts

Do you have this Wide-leg slacks that you can't wear? We can turned out that into something new! Just get your scissors and sewing tools.|Click See more!|



I bought this Superrrr Wide leg slacks at Ukay Ukay for only 15 pesos. It still looks fine it doesn't have any damage. I want to share my perspective before I go shopping: Always plan ahead. Always think what you do you want and to know what you will look for, because going in a big department store without knowing what to buy is tiresome. I am collecting shorts and I can't find any shorts that suits my style, it cross into my mind that maybe DIY's is the solution and it turned out that It is really is it. 
What you will need?
Pair of scissors
Slacks
Measuring stick or ruler
chalk
Sewing tools
You have to follow simple steps to make this shorts:
  1. Wear your slacks and measure how short you want to cut it.
  2. Put a mark on it, by using chalk
  3. Lay down your slacks in a flat area and trace a line that you will cut later
  4. Put some excess about 3 and half inch (this is the part that you will fold)
  5. Cut it and then fold it. (the way you want to)
  6. When you're done. Iron it.
  7. Get your sewing tools and sew the folded part to make sure it won't fall into place
And you're done!
You can wear your shorts whenever you like it!

Tweet me and post your pictures :) Share your creations with me! @imairaberuin



Little Diary:
                   I just finished out magazine and I already submit it. It is surely amazing and I had fun doing it even if it is very tiresome. I still love it though! I will post some photos of it!and the contents of our PRIME magazine. Btw, I am on the cover! :) I am gorgeous! <3



Till next time! 
Thank you for reading and visiting my blog! 
x o x o