Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DIY: Geometric Statement Necklace

In Mathematics, Geometric, Of or relating to geometry, or according to its methods and it can be characterized by or decorated with regular lines and shapes (Google 2013). 


I saw some items that practically used shapes and lines, and I must admit they really look good. Neon Colors, on the other side... gives more compliments to geometric pieces, it looks more attractive and amazing. I have my eye on this items and I simply want to have one, so I made one! Just cheaper than what I saw in the internet. I made my own design of a geometric necklace for my contentment. 
What you will need?
Scissors
Nail Polish (Neon Color) 
Cardboards
Glue
Jump Rings
Chain
Pliers
Thumbtacks (Anything that can make a hole)


   Steps: 
  1. First, draw four triangles with different sizes. Then cut them out.
  2. Glue the triangles (Refer to the picture above, to see what will it look like)
  3. Get you thumbtacks and make a small hole in the smallest triangle, make sure that it is in the center.
  4. Now, it's time to paint! Get your nail polish, your choice of color. Let it dry.
  5. When it is perfectly dry, put the jump ring in the hole with help of the pliers,
  6. Get you chain and put it in the jump ring.
Note: Enjoy doing D.I.Ys!         

 You're done! 
 You can have this, just follow this very simply steps! :) 
 Put some credits, Ok?



Thanks for visiting and reading my post! 
Infinite hugs and kisses
x o x o
__________________

Keep on loving!
__________________