Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ciao!


Hi! I have some announcement to make, I will be having less post. Why? My dear school said that we are not allowed to wear anything aside from our society shirt, p.e. uniform or our complete uniform. It's makes me mad honestly, like hello! It's very hot outside and they want us to wear that clothes that can make us feel like where in hell. Anyway, because of this order, it will be very rare for me to post my outfits, that Urrrghhh~! Every time that I remember that I can't, it makes my blood boil to the highest temperature! 

I will be focusing on my DIYs and sets or anything under the sun, as long as I have my time. Don't miss my outfits too much, I will make a way, for me to be able to post something here. 

Thank you! and keep supporting my blog! :) 
Ciao!