Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sheer Queer / CABEIHM RED CARPET 2014



I became a queen in my own big world that day, as I wore this revealing black sheer dress. I got this idea in my head to be up for hollywood so I did, I love how this dress embrace the whole me, and the new me in this CABEIHM RED CARPET 2014, this event was organize for all graduating students in our department, I am one of those graduating students.

As for my Hollywood dress-like; Express Black Sheer Dress P250, Parisian Madrid P1500, Sm Accessories Gold Clutch Bag P400, Crystal Earring P100. 
 Hair & Make-up by Reggie
Styled by Me

I want to introduce my beautiful gals beside me, Shiela and Cza who has been my bestfriend in my college days, they are pretty amazing they look amazing too. Cza has been my photographer since I don't know when, she have this talent that I have to do something so she can show it and that's why I became a model for no reason. Shiela, my coach she always tells me to smile in front of the camera because it suits me, and I believe her. I envy her, she have the confidence and all.  
      
   (Cherry, Dannah, Shiela, Me, Rothesa and Czarina)
 (Shiela, Me, Jhoie, Angelica and Bernadette)
(Christopher, Marvin, Wilfred, Me, Donna, Arvin, Raymond, Luigie and Felipe) "The Shot Glass"