Sunday, February 9, 2014

OOTD: Better Half (Tee + Leggings)


A little while ago, I am thinking of what to title this post then I thought of my significant other who continously and willingly support every step I make, even taking photos for my blog, I would like to dedicate this to him, Mark, you've been my bestfriend, my partner, my helpmate and I don;t know what "My's" can you will be but thank you and I love you, my Better Half. 
   

outfit: Reinvented Tee (From longsleeves to Big arm hole Tee) I got this for only 50 php at a Thrifty Store, Leggings courtesy of Marian Geli who chooses this design for me, Rayban Shades, Ballet Flats by Solemate at SM dept. This is a hit! Like this shoes is some trend you don't want to miss.I love this look, it makes me look and feel sexy without showing curves or thighs, it on me, baby! I am not into dress-tee but today and onward I will surely like them, and it makes me look thinner, or it's just the angle? W!. Wore this today, at a casual weekend and our jamming session of  The Last Day of November; Like our page!
(https://www.facebook.com/thelastdayofnovember).
 
Love this shoot! Thanks to my Baby!
(C) Photo by Mark Joseph Basco