Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DIY: Peek-a-boooo! Cut-out shoulder

This is one of the cutest and prettiest thing I ever did. I totally love how it turned out so I would like to share it with you fellow pretty chic. I came up with this idea cut-outing because this shirt have some bad shoulders and It kinda looks boring for me, but now it's a must-have.  It's pretty easy. You will need:
Scissors
Sewing Materials
Chalk or any marking tool
Tshirt or any Top you want to cut

Here is one of my photo of this Peek-a-boo! blouse, I featured this in my post so read it, kay?
Let's start! 

First, lay down you shirt to measure what area to cut (You can also wear it while measuring, it's more reliable, I guess)
When you are sure what area to cut and how big it is, get you chalk and mark it. (the way you wanted it to be, of course)
Then, it's ready for some cut outs!

Once you cut it out, get some thread and needle and start sewing so the ends will not look messy. It takes time when you are using hands but it is worth it! Promise! <3

It's done! You can wear this anywhere you want it, you can pair it with a skirt, jeans, shorts, and it's up to you how you pair it, unleash you inner fashionista and rock with it.
Pretty easy? right?

See you soon love! 
(Photos: Aira Cruz Beruin and Mark Joseph Basco)