Thursday, October 24, 2013

DIY: Reconstruct Blouse; Baggy to Curvy


It's been a while since I got to post a do it yourself project and I am very happy to present you my new hand work piece (lol I sound like I totally made it). All you need to have is:


Baggy Blouse (your choice)
Scissors
Sewing Materials 
Chalk or Pencil
Tshirt (that will be the pattern for the size)

I got this really big blouse from an Ukay Ukay in Tanauan that cost 35 pesos. I am fascinated with the print that's why I bought them and I think I will make something out of it.

Steps:
  • First, lay your blouse in a flat surface
  • Put your tshirt into place to measure the size that you will cut (this will serve as a pattern)
  • When you are done making the pattern using the chalk cut it and make sure to leave 1 inch to help with the sewing later
  • Stretch your hands and start sewing the sides.
  • Then it's done!
It's very easy you just have to know the basics of sewing and you will have a good good time!