Friday, September 27, 2013

Mr. Kimbob's BIBIMBOB

As for a korean telenovela/drama addict I would love to try the dishes they always eat, and Mr. Kimbob made my dream come true. BIBIMBAP/BIBIMBOP is a korean mix rice with meat and assorted vegetables. I have my Bibimbap in pork and my significant other is on beef, which is actually more tasty than mine. 

I first saw this Mr. Kimbob in a flyer and to tell you honestly, it is mouth watering! To think that it looks what it is in the picture and in reality. Be careful with the plate it's hot, you don't want to have 3 strikes in a row because of excitement to feel it in your mouth. You can avail this Bibimbob on SM Foodcourt, I had mine in SM Calamba City.

 Base on my observation and due to some facts from my eye, the market seems to love this kind of food, Filipinos are very flexible in adapting culture (No wonder I have this kind of POV, we had some hard time finding a seat, everyone is tasting Mr. Kimbob's menu.) 
It looks very attractive but you have to say farewell to that. The way of eating BIBIMBOB is to mix it. (Sorry for the photo, I am almost done with my plate. Yumm!)  
 This is me* having a selfie with my ohhh delicious BIBIMBOB. ^___^ 
PS: We had free tokens at TOM'S WORLD, when you purchase minimum of 200 php.