Saturday, August 10, 2013

DIY: Sweetheart Denim Shorts



       The month of love is not near yet, but Love? I feel it all the time that same goes with this Inspired Sweetheart Denim Shorts. I've been eying this kind of shorts ever since I saw it on LookBook who actually wore by one of my favorite blogger (Charlene Ajose), but this life kinda sucks sometimes, I never see an item like this, so I decided a month ago to make one, and just yesterday, I fulfill my satisfaction.  

This Do it Yourself is very much simple! :) So let's begin!

  • Lay your materials in a flat surface, so you can work well. It is important to have many as possible scratch papers or old newspaper.
 You will also need:
  • It takes several minutes to accomplish this so, have those two words in mind while doing this! Kay?
 The FUN PART:
  • It's okay if your not an artist or something, I am not too but I enjoy painting, you should too. If your not too confident painting a heart shape, make a pattern and trace it to the denim so you just have to paint the traced part. It will make it easier for us who doesn't have the skills.
When you're done painting it, put it in a safe place and LET IT DRY. 




  That was pretty easy! If you like it, love it put a comment, suggestion or anything! <3 I will post my SOTD soon, featuring this. Thank you and See you next time!