Sunday, August 25, 2013

DIY: GEEK BAG (from trouser legs)


If you buy trousers or wide leg pants in a thrift store, and you make it a Trendy Shorts (http://endlesspossi.blogspot.com/2013/05/diy-wide-leg-slacks-into-trendy-shorts.html) like what I made in my own, you can also use the other pieces of cloth left. It's being thrifty after all. 

I have here my illustration ("I am not good on making something like this, it's my first time, so bear with it") 


What you will need?
2 pieces of cloth 
Sewing materials
Scissors

*You have to have two pieces of cloth from a wide leg pants or trousers
(The size will depend on your decision and you can use any color you like)









*Cut the one side and leave the other just the way it is










*Combine the two pieces of cloth and Sew it.































What you will need?
Paint (Textile or Multipurpose)
Brush

*Paint your design and
Let it DRY!






You like it? Make one too. You can post your comment, suggestions and complaints in my comment box or email me: nikxsie06@yahoo.com. Thank you and Stay Tuned.

Enjoy using your own DIY Geek Bag :)