Thursday, June 27, 2013

PRIME Magazine (Final Project for PD)

Last Summer, maybe the best summer of my life. I became a model as well as a photographer, an editor and lastly, a fashion show floor director (if that's what it is called). It's a dream come true in some ways and a head banger too, a lot of stress and headaches, I must say.  But it is a flatter to make one of this even though I did go through a lot, an achievement, indeed it is. 

Click "Read More"!

 Here are some photos that I picked out myself (that means i like it! really):

She is the most unforgettable model after all, it takes more than 20 shots to have this, it's worth it  
Love her shoes,
This lovely ladies make me crave for more... pose! Dare to step in on a lonely bus full of trash and have their photo taken and it is absolutely stunning

We have Israel for our centerfold "Solitary Confinement"
"Gandang di mo Inakala" that's the right phrase for her, back then I don't really believe that it is her but when I stare at her face for how many minutes, it is really her! 
Angeline, for her violet dress that makes her more pretty

There are still plenty of photos to post and I am pretty sure that they are all amazing. But for now I have to say Bye bye!

Credits to: Shiela Mae Ferrer, Riclon Mujer, Nilgin Trinidad(photos) Ana M. (coordinator)
Editor: Aira Cruz Beruin used Photoshop CS5

The finished product was printed in DB ACCESS Tanauan Branch.