Sunday, April 21, 2013

VMB's every other day

Photoshop gives me a little peace. It really make my stress go away, it drifts my thought every now and then, I'm so glad that I take the classes of Mr. Babol last summer well anyway it is in my curriculum, so I need to attend. He teaches us Photoshop and Html, Thanks to him, He teaches the basic and then The rest is in my hands.  It became really useful, up until now I am using it.  From that they, I've been a great fan and obsessed user of Photoshop. 

VMB stands for "Visit My Blog". I always post my VMBs in my Facebook account, sometimes in my Tumblr. An invitation to see my blog is what it does and to show my addiction to Photoshop. I still want to share this because It really makes me happy :) 







Not a pro as you see. I am just doing this because of... I am addicted, obsessed, and for fun! Whenever I am doing one of my creations, Nobody can interfere me. I told you! I am a hot headed girl when it comes to this or anything that I am doing seriously. So. anyway... I just want to share this. Ciao!! :)