Sunday, April 28, 2013

DIY: Scalloped Collar Necklace

From this to that. A necklace made with a weird tshirt that I have since last year.  But the thing is, from that "Weird" Top, I came up with different D.I.Y's.
 The neckline of this Top, is the main ingredient of this beautiful collar necklace that I made. I just add a stud and a scrap from this Top too, to make a ribbon. So this is how I made it. 

What you will need?
Laces
Stud
Scissors
Ribbon 
Sewing Tools
  • Cut the neckline and make sure to cut the excess threads from it. You can use any fabric laces that you have.
  • Get your stud to put the two laces together, and make sure to secure it tightly
  • You will need any ribbon or scraps, sew it in the lace. 
  • And you're done! 
That easy, right? Stay tuned to know what I did with this Top, what D.I.Y's I made out of it! Learn how to be thrifty and crafty. Note: If you have time, dive-in in your old cabinet or boxes and see what you can use,recycling it is. 

Gonna have the trivia about my top ... soon!

Thanks you for visiting and reading my post! 
x o x o