Saturday, April 20, 2013

D.I.Y: Donut Bun (Messy bun/ Perfect High Hair Bun)

I made this few days ago, this is the second time I made a Donut bun, the first is... I use a pink/white sock so obviously it fails, the color is very visible to my hair. Take Note: Don't use colored or printed socks. It will be best if you use black or brown, it defends on your hair color. 


What will you need?
Black or Brown |Old or new| Sock(s) 
Scissors

You only need to items to make this bun, so Let's start! First, you need to cut the part of the socks where your fingers are. After doing that roll it. Make sure that the cutted part is not visible, tuck it in or anything you can do to hide it. And it's done! 

If you are not satisfied with the volume of the bun, you can get another sock and do the same procedure. (I have 3 socks in my Donut Bun) If you don't have many black socks then use your colored one to put inside, to make some volume. It's totally done! You can use that now to make some Messy bun or a Perfect High Hair Bun. Put your hair up and enjoy the heat of the summer! :) 



    Put some credits :)
Thanks for visiting and viewing my post! 
Infinite hugs and kisses
x o x o
________________
Keep on Loving!